Last year, I wrote about my goals for the year 2016. I expressed how I feel unorganized whenever I don’t have written goals before I start the year. I prefer having guidelines that I could follow through as I journey my life – the very same reason why I also have a planner. I like writing down my daily goals and ticking them off whenever I accomplish them.
Anyway, I just thought I can try to enlist my life’s bucket list once again so I can at least look back to it and see how I slowly tick off the list one by one and make them come to life. 🙂
Have a career in the IT industry.(Since 2012)
- Learn baking 101.
- Learn how to drive.
- Own a car.
Get married by age 25.(I got married a little too early than my target age. Married since 2015) Own a condominium unit.(2015)
- Own a house and lot.
Start my own blog.(nostalgicmomma it is!) Have a baby boy.(I gave birth to my first born on May 11, 2015)
- Have a baby girl.
Travel to El Nido, Palawan.(July – August 2014)
- Travel to Bohol – visit the Chocolate Hills!
- Travel to Coron, Palawan.
- Travel to Cebu.
- Travel to Ilocos.
- Travel to Surigao del Sur – visit the Enchanted River!
- Travel to Hongkong – Go to Disneyland!
- Travel to Singapore – Go to Universal Studio!
- Travel to Japan.
- Travel to Paris – see the Eiffel Tower!
- Tagaytay with my own family.
- Try the trampoline.
- Start my own business.
- Retire by age 35 or earlier. 😛
Start a mutual fund investment.(December 2015)
- Invest in Philippine stocks.
- Give me a life insurance plan (not the ones provided by companies as a benefit).
- Attend a writing/blogging workshop.
Join a community of writers.(February 2016 – Blissful Bloggers and Mommy Bloggers Philippines)
- Make my own interior design for our home.
- Start a virtual career / Be a WAHM.
- Achieve 110lbs again!
- Join a fun run with friends.
- Join a fun run with the family.
- Run a 10k marathon.
- Breastfeed Gabriel for 1 year and beyond.
- Promote cloth diapers.
- Attend a business-related seminar.
- Lead a charity event.
- Go to Juris Fernandez-Lim’s gig. <3
- Have my own mini library.
- Write and publish a book.
- Write a story for a movie.
- Write for a magazine.
- Staycation with the husband.
- Staycation with the family (husband + kids).
- Re-learn the Rubik’s cube.
- Do the bungee jump!
- Climb a mountain.
- See a festival of hot air balloons.
- Dive into a water (from a cliff…?LOL).
- Have a white Christmas with the family! 🙂
- Learn how to swim.
- Ride a horse.
- Picnic with the family.
- Try Kayaking with friends.
- Learn make-up artistry.
- Learn photography 101.
- Own a DSLR or a decent camera for taking very good photos.
- Attend a huge concert!
I know the list is long but as long as I live, I know I can make them happen. 🙂 I also let the last number be blank because this is an open list.I hope and pray that God will guide me through these.
To a life well lived!
Live. Laugh. Love. Write. Pray.